Green defoamer based on eco-friendly and sustainable raw materials
The new defoamer BYK-1740 is the sustainable and environmentally sound solution that shapes the future.
- 100% VOC-free – for zero-emission architectural coatings and plasters
- 100% sustainable – on the basis of vegetable oil derivatives
- 100% performance – absolutely comparable to standard mineral oil-based defoamers
- Sustainable vegetable oil derivatives replacing exhaustible mineral oils
- Designed to formulate modern “green coatings”
- Meets worldwide eco-label standards
- Shows excellent defoaming properties
- Is especially suitable for water-borne emulsion paints with PVC > 40 and emulsion plasters
- Has no negative influence on color acceptance and odor
- Is especially stabilized against yellowing
- Shows good storage stability, as an additive itself and in the paint
Order now your free sample of our green defoamer BYK-1740 here!