On this page you will find our current press releases. Please visit our press archive to see previous press releases.
- May 29, 2020
Dr. Matthias L. Wolfgruber new Chairman - The Supervisory Board of the specialty chemicals group ALTANA has reconstituted itself. The Supervisory Board elected Dr. Matthias L. Wolfgruber, who has been a member of the Supervisory Board of ALTANA AG since March 2016, as its new chairman.
- May 20, 2020
Health, supply reliability, closeness to customers
- May 14, 2020
Dr. Tammo Boinowitz (53) will become managing director of BYK-Chemie GmbH based in Wesel as of January 1, 2021. After a two-month training and transitional phase, he will also become the President of BYK, the largest division of the specialty chemicals group ALTANA.
- April 07, 2020
Disinfectants are in demand like never before. But BYK offers additives for thickening alcohol and water mixtures based on ethanol or isopropanol...
- March 27, 2020
BYK inaugurated its newest production and research facility in Gonzales, Texas in February.
- March 20, 2020
2019 Results: ALTANA Holds Its Ground in a Challenging Environment and Sets the Course for Further Growth
• Sales of € 2,249 million, nearly 3 percent below the strong level of the previous year
• EBITDA reaches € 416 million
• Research and development expanded further, R&D expenditure increased by 7 percent
• High investments in international sites and digitization
- March 10, 2020
Top priority for employee health and supply reliability
- January 09, 2020
• By 2025 the specialty chemicals group will reduce its CO2 impact from production and energy procurement to zero worldwide
• Complete conversion to green electricity already in 2020
• Call for significant strengthening of renewable energies