In questa pagina troverete i nostri comunicati stampa precedenti. Per vedere messaggi recenti, si prega di visitare il nostro comunicati stampa.
- December 20, 2019
• Strategic expansion of ALTANA’s ACTEGA division
• Acquisition includes production, research, and development in Switzerland and a subsidiary in the U.S. with a total of around 80 employees
- November 19, 2019
BYK not only supports students interested in STEM, but also promotes advanced training for chemistry teachers at high schools.
- November 12, 2019
BYK, a leading global supplier of additives and measuring instruments, was recently honored by Henkel Adhesive Technologies with their annual Supplier Award in the category “Innovation”.
- November 07, 2019
BYK, one of the world’s leading suppliers of additives and measuring instruments, is a key sponsor and co-organizer with the Royal Society of Chemistry of the one-day Heterogeneous Catalysts for Sustainable Industry workshop.
- October 31, 2019
• New building inaugurated for around 140 IT and digitalization employees
• Innovative work environment of around 3,000 square meters co-designed by employees
• 9 million euros invested
- October 10, 2019
With its latest innovation for thermoplastics, BYK contributes to serve the growing demand for sustainable solutions and enabling developments related to the needs of the automobile industry for lightweight construction. At K 2019 (Booth E17, Hall 5, October 16 to 23, Dusseldorf), the world’s no. 1 trade show for plastics, BYK presents BYK-MAX CT 4270
- September 30, 2019
- August 01, 2019
BYK is making intensive preparations for the upcoming K 2019 trade show, which will take place from October 16 to-23 in Düsseldorf’s exhibition halls.
- July 02, 2019
• Includes all technology, products, and the ongoing business of the company
• Will be incorporated into the Instruments Business Line of the BYK Division of ALTANA
• Strengthens position as technology leader in Physical Testing Instruments and expands business mainly in the Americas
The specialty chemicals group ALTANA has acquired the operating assets of the Paul N. Gardner Company Inc. of Pompano Beach FL, USA. Within the ALTANA Group, the business will be integrated into the Instruments Business Line of the BYK Division (BYK-Gardner), and will continue to operate as Paul N. Gardner.
- June 25, 2019
Student Team from Lingen Receives the 2019 ALTANA Special Prize in Chemistry for its Sustainable Business Idea
• “Jugend gründet” nationwide final on June 24 and 25, 2019, at the Porsche Training Center in Stuttgart
• The prize: a trip to one of the largest research and development sites of the specialty chemicals company ALTANA in the U.S.
- May 22, 2019
Under the new brand name RHEOBYK, the specialty chemicals company from Wesel has grouped together around 40 organic products from its wide-ranging rheology portfolio for the start of the European Coatings Show (ECS) in Nuremberg.
- May 14, 2019
Two new BYK additives, which have been developed primarily for the printing inks and inkjet inks segment, have won a Ringier Technology Innovation Award this May, one of the most prestigious industry awards in China.
- April 09, 2019
BYK is expanding its operations in the Shanghai region to meet the anticipated growth in demand in the key Chinese market.
- March 15, 2019
• Sales increase by 3 percent to €2,307 million
• EBITDA reaches €431 million
• Research and development expenditure increases by 8 percent
- February 14, 2019
BYK-1786 to showcase at ECS 2019