In questa pagina troverete i nostri comunicati stampa recenti. Per vedere i comunicati stampa precedenti, si prega di visitare il nostro archivio stampa.
- July 02, 2019
• Includes all technology, products, and the ongoing business of the company
• Will be incorporated into the Instruments Business Line of the BYK Division of ALTANA
• Strengthens position as technology leader in Physical Testing Instruments and expands business mainly in the Americas
The specialty chemicals group ALTANA has acquired the operating assets of the Paul N. Gardner Company Inc. of Pompano Beach FL, USA. Within the ALTANA Group, the business will be integrated into the Instruments Business Line of the BYK Division (BYK-Gardner), and will continue to operate as Paul N. Gardner.
- June 25, 2019
Student Team from Lingen Receives the 2019 ALTANA Special Prize in Chemistry for its Sustainable Business Idea
• “Jugend gründet” nationwide final on June 24 and 25, 2019, at the Porsche Training Center in Stuttgart
• The prize: a trip to one of the largest research and development sites of the specialty chemicals company ALTANA in the U.S.
- May 22, 2019
Under the new brand name RHEOBYK, the specialty chemicals company from Wesel has grouped together around 40 organic products from its wide-ranging rheology portfolio for the start of the European Coatings Show (ECS) in Nuremberg.
- May 14, 2019
Two new BYK additives, which have been developed primarily for the printing inks and inkjet inks segment, have won a Ringier Technology Innovation Award this May, one of the most prestigious industry awards in China.
- April 09, 2019
BYK is expanding its operations in the Shanghai region to meet the anticipated growth in demand in the key Chinese market.
- March 15, 2019
• Sales increase by 3 percent to €2,307 million
• EBITDA reaches €431 million
• Research and development expenditure increases by 8 percent
- February 14, 2019
BYK-1786 to showcase at ECS 2019